VAC interviews Le-Cellier Restaurant. An official sponsor of the VAC!
Get your palettes watering with some amazingly unique Euro/Asian fusion brought to you by Le-Cellier on Washington. The Venice Art Crawl interviews Hiep the co-owner of one of VAC official sponsors. Oh and did you know that they had a 50% off bottled wine every Thursday night for Ladies night! Get in the know.
2 years since our grand opening on the 1st day of the Dagon on the lunar calendar, which explains our 40′ red dragon weaving through our ceiling. It was started by myself and Mark Van Gessel of the Hinano cafe as our collaborative effort to create a country club for the neighborhood that offers rare estate terror seven wine and a seasonal Menu. With my specialty, Franco-Vietnamese small bites and plates that became the cuisine of choice. Decode is a deconstructed vineyard.
2. What is it like being in such a central beach location?
We are lucky in a location more for the community then for tourists. We are center the center of two dense communities, Venice and MDR and it is in our opinion, the future main Blvd of the Westside.
3. What makes your restaurant unique from the other restaurants around here?
We are operating partners who handle select our rare estate driven wine and create our own Franco-Vietnamese dishes that follow the strong philosophies of the robust French cooking and fresh raw herbs in highly gluten-free Vietnamese dining experience. We offer rotating domestic French and domestic wines and an international selection of microbrewery beer. Our menu is seasonal, and even every sauce and dressing are created by us. We do special diet requests.
Our signature dishes are: 1) The Touraine Seafood soup where the French consume is home to wild Atlantic salmon, Mekong delta Basa white fish filet, and tiger shrimp swimming with celery, mushroom, tomatoes, onions, ginger, garlic (Twist a wedge of lime before you dig in!).
2) Shaken 5-spiced black peppered beef tender tails in port wine, onions, and tomatoes with watercress and jasmine rice.(Dip the beef in lime salt and pepper sauce on the side to get your digestion going!).
5. Do you offer a happy hour menu or any specials and/or events, is so when are the times?
- Our daily happy hours are until 7pm.
- Apps start at $4, beer $4, wine $6, champagne $5.
- We also offer wine tastings & wine flights every day and all day.
- Ladies night are on Thursdays.
- Our Facebook calendar updates our weekly and monthly promotions. Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/LeCellierWinebar
The pool of new creative young entrepreneurs appreciating Euro Asian cuisine and rare wine during regular socializing.
7. You guys are a great sponsor of The Venice Art Crawl. Have you always supported the exposure of local art?
Art, music, food, and wine are the four directions of our soul.
Check out their website: http://www.le-cellier-winebar.com/
Come join us this Wednesday from 7-9pm at Le-Cellier for the VAC mixer. Come network, come mingle and lets get excited for the March 20th first Crawl of the year! Oh and did I mention they have Pho?!
Interviewed By: Nicole Muyingo